This Visa allows nominated skilled workers to live and work permanently in Australia.
What is a Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)?
The Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) is a points based visa for skilled workers. This visa allows you to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia. To apply for this visa you must be nominated by an Australian state or territory.
You can be in or outside of Australia when you apply.
Who would a Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) be suitable for?
A Subclass 190 Visa would suit you if:
- you have an occupation that is on the Skilled Occupation List
- you are nominated by the Australian state or territory you wish to settle in
- you have a positive skills assessment for your nominated occupation from the relevant assessing body
- you score a minimum of 60 points on the points test
- you are under 50 years of age
- you have the required level of English language skills
- your Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect is accepted
- you have relevant work experience in your nominated or closely related occupation to meet the points score (if necessary)
- you did not meet the pass mark required to obtain a Skilled Independent Visa
- you need priority processing (this applies once the state or territory offers sponsorship)
- you meet the character and health requirements as set out by the Australia Government
When can you expect your Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) to be approved?
The processing time for the Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) can be found at the:
Australian Immigration and Border Protection Website
How do you apply for a Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)?
Firstly you must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect. If your EOI is accepted by SkillSelect, you will be invited to apply for the Subclass 190 Visa.
Let Aus Visa Specialists assist you in obtaining your Skilled Nominated Visa. We have a proven track record for successful SkillSelect Visa approvals. From the moment you contact us, your dedicated visa migration agent will guide you in your Expression of Interest, nomination, and visa application. Our aim is to make the process quick and easy, so you can start your new life in Australia in the near future.