This visa is for people who have lived, worked and studied in designated regional area Australia on a previous, eligible visa.
- hold an eligible visa (Subclass 491 or Subclass 494 visa) for at least 3 years
- have lived for at least 3 years and have a taxable income at or above a specific income threshold for at least three years whilst the holder of a Subclass 491 or Subclass 494 visa
- both primary and secondary applicants have complied with the conditions of the regional provisional visa
With this visa you can:
- stay permanently
- work and study anywhere in Australia
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanently residence
- apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible.