SkillSelect is the name of the application process used by the Australian Government to manage Australia’s skilled migration program. Skilled workers and business people interested in migrating to Australia on a skilled visa must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect.
All Expressions of Interest are considered by SkillSelect. Successful applicants then receive an invitation to apply for the visa they expressed interest in.
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491)
- Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) Visa (Subclass 191)
Australia has a vibrant economy and offers ever expanding employment opportunities. If you are a skilled professional, tradesperson, or recent Australian graduate looking to develop, advance or establish your career in Australia, let Aus Visa Specialists assist you with your application.
The first step is to find out if you meet the criteria for skilled migration. Let us do that for you and lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) on your behalf. Once you receive your invitation to apply for the visa, Aus Visa Specialists will help you with your visa application.
A points test forms part of the visa application. You must meet the basic requirements and pass the points test.
Points are awarded for:
- English language ability
- Educational Qualifications
- Australian Study
- Study in Regional Australia
- Completion of Professional Year in Australia
- Australian Work Experience
- Overseas Work Experience
- Community Language
- Partner’s English language ability
- Partner Skills
- Nomination from Australian government state/territory
Aus Visa Specialists has 100% success in securing Skilled Independent, Skilled–Nominated and Sponsored (Provisional Visas). With our experienced migration visa specialists managing your application you’ll soon be working in Australia and enjoying our great lifestyle.